iPad Battery Replacement
Have you had trouble replacing your old battery at an Apple Service Center? Don’t be upset! Bring the gadget to us and we will replace all the necessary components.
FAST IPAD BATTERY REPLACEMENT
iPad battery failure can be attributed to various factors. Here are some common reasons:
- Age. Like any rechargeable battery, the iPad’s battery has a limited lifespan. With regular use, it will degrade over time, leading to reduced capacity and performance.
- Overcharging. It can contribute to premature battery wear. Modern devices are designed to prevent overcharging, but keeping your iPad connected to the charger for extended periods may still have an impact over time.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold, can affect battery performance.
- Occasionally, software glitches or issues with specific apps can cause excessive battery drain. Some apps may continue to refresh content in the background, leading to increased battery consumption.
- Physical damage or other hardware issues can impact battery performance. If the battery is damaged or if there are problems with the iPad’s internal components, it may lead to battery failure.
- Defective battery. In very rare cases, a manufacturing defect can lead to a faulty battery. This might manifest as rapid battery drain, sudden shutdowns, or other abnormal behavior.
- Malware or viruses. Though uncommon on iOS devices like iPads, malware or viruses could potentially impact battery life.
- Calibration issues. Sometimes, the iPad’s battery percentage may not accurately reflect its actual capacity. Calibrating the battery by fully charging and then fully discharging the device can sometimes help recalibrate the percentage indicator.
- The impact of water. Don’t let your iPad get wet.
If you notice that your gadget is charging slowly, discharging quickly, or working only with a connected charger, contact a service center. Another sign is system error messages.
Hurry up! A defective battery directly affects the functionality of the entire tablet.
REPLACE YOUR BATTERY WITH US
It is recommended to have iPad battery replacements performed by professional technicians who have the experience, tools, and access to genuine replacement parts. DIY attempts, especially by those who have no technical expertise, can lead to further complications and potential damage to the device.
Don’t try to do it yourself! Come to Repairs Bay and you are guaranteed to receive:
- Free gadget diagnostics.
- Only original spare parts.
- Fast service.
- Acceptable iPad battery replacement cost.
- One-month warranty after repair.
Repairs Bay’s engineers will not only restore the functionality of the iPad but also extend its stable operation. With this experience, Apple iPad battery replacement is but a simple task for our team.
Can the battery in an iPad be replaced?
At first glance, it may seem that there is nothing complicated in replacing the battery. But this is not true, because to replace the battery, you must completely disassemble the device. You can remove the back cover of other tablets without much effort, but iPads are configured differently. Therefore, you can not cope without the help of repairmen.
When you contact our service center, our specialists will perform a comprehensive service for your gadget. The first stage consists of complex diagnostics, checking the condition, and selecting the necessary part. Having established the cause of the failure, we informed the client of the diagnostic results and agreed on the further iPad battery replacement process. Then we proceed to disassemble the device, remove the faulty element, install a new battery, and test the finished result.
For all work, we provide a guarantee for a month.
What is the lifespan of an iPad battery?
iPads are equipped with lithium-ion batteries, which are subject to chemical aging. As a rule, they last about 1000-1500 full charge/discharge cycles. Regularly recharging your tablet will reduce the maximum capacity and peak performance of your battery. In other words, the battery holds a charge for less time. This is a normal, natural process common to all batteries.
When the battery wears out, iOS activates the peak performance reduction feature to avoid sudden shutdowns under load. Therefore, the device will work slower, the display brightness and speaker volume will decrease, as well as the screen refresh rate.
If you notice these signals, it’s time to contact the service center and go through the Apple iPad battery replacement.
How do I know if my iPad battery needs replacing?
- If you notice a significant decrease in how long your iPad can hold a charge compared to when it was new, it could be a sign that the battery is no longer holding its capacity.
- Find yourself having to charge your iPad more frequently than before, even with normal usage patterns. A typical sign that the battery may be deteriorating.
- Sudden shutdowns. If your iPad shuts down unexpectedly, especially when the charge is still relatively high, it may be a sign that the battery has to be replaced.
- Slow performance. A bad battery can impact the overall performance of your iPad. If you notice that the device is slower than usual, it could be related to a failing battery.
Contact the service center to determine the exact cause of the problem. Repairs Bay provides these diagnostics free of charge.
|Estimated Price (from)
|up to 1 h
|up to 1 h
|up to 1 h
|up to 1 h