Store Front Manager
We are looking for a Store Front Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a customer-oriented individual with strong technical and management skills.
- Supervise a range of device repairs, scheduling customer appointments, and coordinating customer engagements.
- Conduct diagnoses and servicing of smartphones, computers, tablets, and game consoles.
- Inform customers of the services rendered.
- Promote and sell an array of accessories, protection plans, and products.
- Efficiently run the store with low to average traffic, which may include handling 5-10 transactions per day.
- Operate the register and process transactions.
- Interact with walk-in customers and receive phone calls to provide excellent customer service.
- Place orders for new products and parts, and manage inventory levels.
- Create reports to track sales, inventory, and other key metrics.
- Ensure that all customers receive exceptional service throughout their visit to the store.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a retail or customer service setting.
- Strong technical skills in electronics repair and computer troubleshooting.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to remain patient and de-escalate tense situations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled individual, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org